Thursday 29 March 2007

shiney new disco balls

hurrah! I have made a blog, now time to chronicle my feelings

........I'm kinda hungry. food has this nasty habbit of costing money and I have this equally nasty habbit of investing my mula in more liquid assests.
In a bit of pain as well, sure sucks having a messed up leg when you gotta walk 2 miles to uni and back everyday. Maybe gettin a bit ahead of myself here, for those that don't know I'm rob and I like stuff in general. cartoons, lasers, brokensaints, whole heap of random tings.

Bah, been reading some other of the crews (Writers society for those not in the know) blogs. Christ they really lay themselves bare. Aint too keen on the idea of doing so myself. Maybe when i've been hitting the hooch I'll spew some random eh-mo guff about how unhappy I am about a whole bunch o stuff. Heck I'll even throw in a poem or 2 to boot.

meh, gotta walk up a hill soon, thats gonna hurt. Maybe i'll think of something smart to write later.

No comments: