Tuesday 13 January 2009

Deep south

And yet again a man has tried to force his intentions and his manhood upon me. But the circumstances this time are farrrrr more audacious. So in the club (the very fact i am in a club means i am ever so slightly tipsy) groovin with my buddy and grindin with my honey, when after returning from bar run i discover a young man dancing with girlfriend!

"It's ok, he's gay" i am assured by various people. BUT lets be honest, what man hasn't pretended to be gay so he can edge his way closer to unwary females. the ammount of romantic comedies depicting such notions is at least in double figures.

So i hatch upon a master plan. out gay him! what with my love of musicals and whimsicals it should be a cinch. cue sweet dance moves directed directly in his direction. UNFORTUNATLY, much like the time i played gay chicken with a gay dude, things didn't go so well. after witnessning such sweet moves, he asks my girlfriend if i am gay, to which she oh so helpfully replies "yeah, probably" Then, throwing decorum to the wind he goes all handsy on me, and goes south. deep south. all the way to lousiana and tries to shake hands with the Colonel.

I flee and I cry. it was not a finger lickin' good time

No comments: