Wednesday 11 August 2010

Lone Wolf

All alone for the next 3 weeks, what with better half giving me up for ashy dead people and christians feeding lions in rome. trying to be fairly frugal as well, given that I'm (hopefully) moving flat at the end of the month. Given a replacement has already been found for my current accomodation its quite the imperative that i find somewhere.

But the wheels are in motion and viewings have been arranged. Cream of the crop as far as online pictures go so far is a delightful little den on dick street. and yes half the reason for wanting to live there is the hilarity that will ensue from late night taxi's home.

So between these two things and the dullness of work bobby is not much of a party goer right now. All set to change of course when the second half of the two gallants, one Mr Ross Palmerson, arrives on the scene for his birthday bonanza. I'm taking him to a delicious fish and chip establishment followed by some rather fruity cocktails. And yes, essentially I am using him as a temp date.

I have literally nothing to do today. Don't really want to buy anything as its just more shit to carry away-despite my worst attempts no one wants a shitty 12 (well 10) string guitar.

Sandwich time. the subway kind, not the club dancing kind

Thought of the day-they should really commission another series of how not to live your life, I love that show!

1 comment:

wirhannah said...

I completely sympathise over the flat hunting thing ;_; Such a pain in the butt. Who are you moving in with, if anyone?