Thursday 10 April 2008

showering away the shame and conditioning the ego

I got on a bus jam packed full of people the other day, and i think its the last time i shall be doing so. being a fairly big person (ooooh god i'm so fat!) means i can't really move much if the bus is full, so of course i missed my stop. but! the main qualm was the old women. they ram into you full speed muttering bitter somethings in your ear as they pass. also several times when they apparently "stumbled" they-being of diminished height-used my groin as a means of steadying themselves. i can only be groped 3 and a half times a day before a crippleing sense of shame and violation grips me (like the old women did)

in other news i've cut my finger fairly deep and reckon there'll be another handsome scar to add to the collection. More scars=more manlyess=more women. thats scienc that is. can't do it on purpose of course, thats just a whole my chemically romanced road we don't want to limp down.

and it turns out that yes, you do get black albinos

No comments: