Monday 14 April 2008

work, drink, drink at work

the weekend of dooooooooom is over (fri-4 till 11.30 sat-10 till 11 sun-10 till 10.30) and obviously i had to go out and spend all my hard earned tips on alcohol. and now i feel fair shit, but it was a required catharsis. and have just realised that working in a kitchen means you do in fact actually have all the ingridients for a prairie oyster. and yes its only cause of cowboy bebop. i think the world would be a far better place if we all copied anime and flew about with ridiculous hair shooting energy balls at each other, with women with huge jugs wearing impracticle clothing.

was a bloody stressful shift yesterday anyways. BOTH fryers broke (bet jamie oliver sabotaged em) and the schizothrenic chef was being particularly loud. and for some reason i have become quite shite at my job. maybe i always was and just didn't realise it. still my employment is secure for i have a sweet hockey bod and my bosses are gay. strangely enough though, most of the sexual harrasement comes from the straight dudes. I am....THE TURNER. works on lesbians to doncha know

so anyhoo, i've prob earned a fair bit of cash now (and still haven't claimed my tax rebate) BUT my bank card is still in hiatus and i seem to have misplaced all forms of ID, so i've been mostly living off my tips, making exciting purchases such as hobo drunky juice (koppenberg and vodka) and comic books about a soviet superman. Too hung over for essays so today has been well spent looking up pish online, formulating Lost and Naruto theories (Jacob is Tobi!!!) how cool am I?

todays slice of cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXlhLIU4QFU

No comments: