Friday 20 November 2009

If i had fish I'd name them after fonts

Guess who totally scored a bottle of ketel one vodka last night? MEEEEEE. Hopefully no one will realise that the only reason I am buying such an extragant liquid is because it keeps getting mentioned in the now web comic of choice Achewood. Whoops! too late. But maybe, deep down, I wanted to be caught. It's certainly true that that shit is smoooooth man.

Last nights zany antics inspired this poem for my next creative writing class. Blame Bukowski for making me think its ok to write about shit like this.



Damn you Mr Daniels

I am riddled with shots
from a duel with a
Southern gentleman

My insides feel like
They’re trying to make it outside
A peristalsis betrayal

Stomach is trying
To copy Russian gymnasts
Summersault assults

My body, filled with sin
Casts the first stones
At my kidneys

A cowardly liver
Turns yellow at the sight
Of its mighty workload

Whilst my bladder
Taunts me
With its weakness

No comments: