Friday 18 May 2007

I bring the money I take the blame

Righto, seems that sloppy Joe has done and dusted with his blog, so I'm gonna try and pick up the slackeroo and get some extra shit in, much like a man at an all you can carry fertillier sale. And lets face it folks, while he may be a better writer i have far better hair. My lady friends away for a while, so looks like for the next week its back to the tried and tested plan of sitting in with some alkeyhol and singing "All by myself" HOPEFULLY next time I see her we will be seeing wheatus and quaffing down cheap booze. Depends what nasty ass shifts i'm given at work. Tad worried about the new chef. very much a lads lad-loves his beer and his strippers, whereas I'm slighty lacking in machismo unless its a false facade to impress and undress all you ladies.
ummmmm...had a subway again, so that was nice. workin tommorrow, which isn't. watched all of yu-gi-oh the abridged season which was awesome, though i feel i did stoop to new levels of nerdyness. also move over jack dee, my new fave comedian is...dylan morgan or possibly morran. the point is hes a crazy drunken irish dude and you can't get much more awesome than that. I have 2 exams left and i'm just findin it so bloody hard to care about them. the weekends gonna be tough actually, i got zippo to look forward to and that bastard KD figured he'd rub it in my facial hair that all the old crew are goin out to the pub for fun and frollicking. my plans tonight? well i aint exactly got that friday feeling, maybe read a book drink some wine and write some poetry about ornately carved staircases. and microwave dinner of course. but first i'm gonna slay some more time online. wikipedia better add some new articles cause i'm in quick danger of readin em all. my fave 2 are pastafarian (my new religion) and canine freestyle dancing, which makes me wish i had a dog soo much more. incidently male mice have no nipples

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am going to get sooooooo drunk on Tuesday, my ears will bleed.