Thursday 17 May 2007

new

been a while. damn exams taking up most of my procrastination. also i got not much to write about..so jane will

Hey there avid readers...Jane speaking. Erm I don't think I have much to say either, History sucks for one. I'm supposed to be studying women but we all know they are a waste of time plus dear Robert is distracting me with his racyness. Yes, he is racy. And falling asleep. Hmm...

I think everyone that reads this blog, and doesn't read mine, shoud immediately abandon this excuse for a blog, and go read mine www.outsideimdancing.blogspot.com. Go, laugh at me, comment, enjoy :) I also have an epilepsy one www.itsjustepilepsy.blogspot.com if that kinda thing floats yer boat.

And so to conclude, I love Rob. (But to dear Natalie: I DO NOT FANCY HIM)

Keep tellin yerself that jane. we all know bob is sex on a stick minus the stick. anyways, finished readin carrie and gonna give it to CL, despite its adult content. means i have a greater insight into the female psyche methinks. also ALMOST completed links awakening, makin it the FIRST zelda game i will have done so. fingers crossed. meetin my lady friend tonight. one very minor downside to the whole relationship ting is i now for the 1st time worry what i wear. makin a concious effort to avoid wearin food stained clothes. and I've decided i'm gonna make the effort to move in to gordons place by the end of next week. a man can only take so much of urine smelling coridors and nymphomaniac neighbors.

Something else happened that aint in quite some time. I got pissed off. being fairly laid bakc its not something that occurs often but what i bore witness to was just wrong. two big guys, the kind that think their hardmen and probably are and have an arseholish arrogance about them, they were yellin abuse and threats at this poor shit scared big kid. what made it worst was that the boys father was there, and the look of hopeless anger on his face was saddening in the extreme. and what did bobby boy do? jack shit of course. despite all these grand ideas i have about helpin folk out i always do jack shit. anyways, gonna maybe actually do some work now. and con someone into gettin me food. as always, ignore any grammatical errors and spelling cause i never check over

1 comment:

Jane said...

AWW, I only fancied you because of the stick.

*gutted*