Monday 21 May 2007

what has he got in his pocketses?

man yesterday was awesome. After an entirely dull weekend of working it came as quite the suprise to. but what could cheer up bob soo much, i hear you cry. weel i got....FREE HOOCH. once I had finished my shift David-the most awesome frenchman since Inspector Jacques Clouseau (yeah yeah i know) handed over my cut of the tips, which was quite hefty. Hence i decided to stay and buy him and me a beverage. BUT we got it for free, along with 2 others later. My shot of monkeys shoulder wasn't free, and dissapointingly turned out to be whisky, but hey its all good. so we had this real manly talk about love, life, politics (not my choice) and drugs in comparison to sex. Hell i prob looked as pished as a fart I was laughing so much. also, seems when you're dehydrated from workin in a hot sweaty kitchen then the alkeyhol goes into your system quicker. hopefully there'll be no disparging comments next time i show up

I learned how to play Go yesterday too, rather than revising. its soo much more intresting. for those not in the know about Go, its a game similar to othello but about a billion times harder. indeed it seems harder than chess to me, which I am quite reasonable at, and I've yet to win a game online.

Before that though, david told me THE most awesome riddle I have ever heard. Being quite keen on riddles and word games (NERD) I feel i could wholly aprreciate it. I even solved it after an hour or so of yes no questioning. quite shameful when you see how simple it really is. if anyone solves it without the aid of the internet, I'll be impressed.

"A person is pushing their car to another persons hotel. when they get there, they are going to owe that person a lot of money. explain this"

heres the big inside scoop to solving it team. think outside the box

No comments: