Thursday 14 June 2007

ego trippin on the gates of hell

there have been various complaints/complaints, about the lack of spelling and grammar and shit like that. well I have a few complaints of my own. I'm hungry and I spend too long alone and when the toilet upstairs flushes it makes a god awful racket that makes me want to kill small rabbits. so now we have things in perspective lets all look at my prospects. or not

had a nice not really romantic evening with my ladyfriend who always try avoid mentioning on this blog cause of internet piracy or something. cooked her chow-porkchop with (HOMEMADE) appple sauce and baby new potatoes. tasted good BUT my tummy hurts so i'm slightly worried about salmon ella or something along those lines. we then proceeded to spend the rest of the evening with my good friend dylan morran who fricken rocks. And then she left and I felt so alone so I went into gordons room and curled up beside him in bed and then he woke up and it was incredibly awkward and then I drowned my sorrows in cheap vodka and cheaper coke and wept tears of salt water.

today I cleaned some dishes and i also cleaned the toilet with my own urine. less brown more yellow is my motto. but not in a racist way so kindly don't kick me outta big brother even though its crrrrrraaaaappppp. I'm workin tommorrow morning (I think) and stuff like that.

BORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEDDDDDD. I wanna go home and see my folks. bah I get homesick after 2 days. my brothers super awesome lets go crazy i wanna have your babies 21st birthday is coming up so that'll be as good a reason as any to trundle on down.

I tried to write a stand up routine last night. heres some of it

"An errection is a bit like a bus. you wait ages for one and then two come along at once. and theres always a moody old lady on it"

Once again. BOOOOOORRR3EEEEEDD

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well there's a severe increase in full stops, but how about some capital letters?

I laughed at your joke.