Saturday 23 June 2007

meh

nope, aint gonna mention that. instead....

tummy hurts. need to really eat more regularly. had a calzoney at work, which was nice. reckon i could make one of em if i had to. simple enough, just a brutti bread (which i can also do averagely) folded with the stuff cooked inside. food is good. take it from a man that used to try and sleep for 12 hours a day so he only had to have 2 meals a day. ah poverty, what a distant memory you are. So is the pain in my leg which it seems bloody everyone knew about and discussed on a regular basis. for the last bloody time its not a latex allergy. hell the shlong is fine, dare i say super sexy fine. but not really. I dislike subway now cause the 6inch sandwiches intimidate me and make me feel less of a man. particularly the meat ball marana. how could i possibly compete with a 5 testicled monstrosity like that

Got all the shit sorted out with my previous land lady. kinda a relief cause i had this nightmare scenario in my head where glasgow city council sues me for gross negligance or something. lesson learned there anyways-tis a bad idea to agree to a deal when the person you agree with can't speak english so well and you end up without a clue as to what the hell is going on.

back home for the weekend. tis a good place to be. tad concerned about andrew-health wise he's in worst shape than i probably was. And yet he still does these franky scary 60 hour working weeks on occasion. no worries though, we all know what misery seeks. a tweleve dollar hooker named krystal-with a k of course. heck been a while since i was last approached by a prostitute-reckon its a good sign about my new accomodation. all these scary "youth" kickin about though. its enough to make a 6ft tall broad shouldered angry young man like myself be afraid to venture outside. How dare they play in a public area in the sunshine-those monsters.

tired and tipsy, off to bed. mayhap see a few of the lads tommorrow

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm back from my holz and I've missed you!

You better have missed me too ya bitch :P