Monday 20 August 2007

baby's on the half tip

Plans keep going awry as of late. mainly because I never plan anything. Night out in glasgow with ross and jane-ABORTED. night out with with Joe and his lady friend-DELAYED. Geek fest with emma and kat-UNLIKELY. then there are a couple of other things that are really gettin me down that i don't mention for various reasons. details would dissapoint and perhaps disgust my readership. Also I'm hungry

enough emo though. I've been home a few times which is fine and dandy. celebrated rosses birthday in typical style, just hung out at his and shot the shit with the whole family. even bought his mum a bottle of wine so she'd drink with me. christ knows why but the palmers always seem to enjoy a visit from bob, or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part.

something fairly awesome did happen though. my brother his girlfriend and pepsi max came through for her birthday and invited me out with them which was swell. we went to the cat house- a magical place where people in black style their hair impressivly large and all women seem to wear corrsets. the music of course was mostly naff but then i don't think a club on earth exists where it turns out to be to bobs taste, so we mostly just sang our own upbeat 90's pop rock. a plus of the cat house is that i don't get treated suspiciously for havin lotsa hair on my face, a minus being that I am sick and tired of these muthafuckin goths in this muthafuckin club. a nice suprise was seeing friend of a friend who'd i'd like to consider a friend gail. even more awesome was that her 2 friends knew of the heart warming thing that is highschool musical, thus immediatly endearing themselves towards me. unfortunatly I think at the very end I may have commited a bit of a social "fo pah" Guess I'll find out next time i see jane though it may well mean an ass kicking.

Finished reading starship troopers. damn good book if a tad smug about its own social commentary. todays exciting plan on my day off work-read paper and eat at subway. livin the dream man, livin the dream

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, grumpy, smile. And if you can't make the geek fest then maybe we'll take the geek fest 2 u!

Lotsaluv, Em

~The perky goth~cause not everybody who wears black is nasty and moody~

Unknown said...

where's ur geek-filled blog?