Tuesday 28 August 2007

everybody loves rob(mund)

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and said "damn thats a lotta hair" and that was just my chest. but as of late my mane is lookin fine on account of the fact that I have started (pretty much by accident) using conditioner. and let me tell you, it makes a difference baby. 3 whole people have commented and 1 actually took it upon themselves to run their hands through it (slightly innappropriate of josh, given we've been workin together for less than a week) BUT, i have always firmly beleived that anyone whos thinks of themselves as very good looking is, simply put a bit of an arse. So in no way have I let the many many comments about my sexyness go to my head, which coupled with the fact I have decided to avoid the lameness of the drunken pull means that ole bobby boy is much the same as ever.

Anyhoo, recent events involve-being coerced into assisting the robbery of a bar, though my accomplice allegedly knows the owner so its cool. Being forced to guard the 10 bottles of wine in the middle of the street. Turning down a co workers drunken advances. being asked to break down a door. failing to break down a door and hurting myself. and being scared to death by a naked woman. well not scared i just felt a tad awkward. pretty good night actually.

Then there was the swellness of the collectible convention that me emma and kat went to. bought some cheap ass comics and failed to meet giles. did see seamus from the harry potter films though. it was a fun day out but dang and blast no alcohol was involved. still i do love hanging with them classy ladies in pirate and witch hat respectively.

also i watched sister act 2 (far better than the 1st in my opinion) and babe (far better than the 2nd)

if i had words i'd make a day for you
I'd sing you one golden and new
I'd make this day last for all time
with a night all bathed in moonshine

1 comment:

Jane said...

ROB IS THE SEX. Believe it.

I miss you dear Robert. :( We need a drinking sesh, do you agree?

Oh and keep the 21st of September absolutely free. It's my birthday and we're going to get druuuuuunk :D