Thursday 9 August 2007

update

An attempt was made at my life. crazy ass gordon left the gas on with no flame when he went out at 5am for work and i only discovered this at 9. windows were open though so death was averted. And thats the 1st intresting thing to happen in the flat. his girlfriends coming over today which i actually like cause it gives another person to talk to. He also has a resit today which reminded me that I have one too. its on the 20th and i'm really not sure if i should bother. much rather do another elective in 2nd year and it is in no way essential to furtheriung my own auspicous ends.

I called (well texted-anyone that knows bob knows what hes like on the dog) that girl and we met in a pub. I did it for the worst reasons possible-boredom and lonliness. rob k prince of pathetic. and it went BAD. 1st off she had clearly spent a lot of time on her appearance and i just kinda shambled in so felt guilty bout that. then it turned out we had zippo in common and the conversation just became more forced and painfully starined. Then I started talking about masturbaton for ages (christ knows why) and i think she kinda gave up on me at that point. we exited the stage with the implication and unspoken understanding that we would not be seeing each other again. On the plus though, it confirms my suspicons that i may well not be ready for female relations again and even if i am, i should get to know them first.

Team sexy geek met up! dirty joe is back from lands afar with a lame tatoo and we had a reunion with petite emma in the union. I never realised how much i miss shooting the shit with them 2 and many tales were swapped (i really don't think my own story was anything to brag about-i told it out of shame) and drinks were quaffed. Emma is fast becoming "one of the others" ie a drinker so hurrah for that.

And the heatwave makes work shit. can't remember the last quiet day. still, whatever pays them bills. 2G's old album the throes is pretty dang good

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a drinker you nasty boy!

rob k said...

o rly