Wednesday 5 December 2007

blowing off steam and shooting the breeze...

...Is bang on what I needed and what I did. Got a little bit tired and emmotional and went off on many angry rants. probably looked a tad foolish but feel a whole lot better for it. the weekend did its usual thing of raping me in the (ass)soul but, scarily I've pretty much gotten used to it.
AND HEY, new KP. less hours more smiles. and the frown is turned upside down.

gonna try and get home for friday. see old friends and tell them new exciting tales of shame and amusement-the two being pretty interchangeable in my life.

reckon I'll cut back in the sauce (GASP). I'd prob be £200 up if i hadn't spent any mula on hooch last month. And to be honest, sweet lady you just don't taste the same, nor make me feel much different. At the risk of a VAST man compramise, I'm even considering going on a detox of sorts. the defiled temple that is my body has been sending out PLENTY of signals to show I aint been maintaining it well.

Need to get the shit sorted out (essays, flat, social stuff etc). its not like theres all that much to wade through, but end of the day, no one likes to go into a big steamy pile of self made sewage.

thought of the day-a mans pillow is his piece of mind-hence the insomnia

No comments: