Friday 21 December 2007

to be sure

I'm a leetle bit tired....but I aint sleepy. and i refuse to go to bed before my folks anyways. That being where I am right now. At the kilgour estate....where I had...a bath. And felt like a new man for it, work being particularly rough and tough today. but hey, you just gotta sonic and knuckel down and do it. And then forget it, only to be forcefully reminded at a later date of rape.

anyhoo, I've been quite the socialite as of late. Went out monday to see king leah, where she yelled at me for not attending her birthday shindig. made some new accqauintences whos names do not spring to mind on account of being male. I did, however meet...dun dun dun....a foxy red hair irish bird, who i hit it off with slightly. we had good banter, or as the irish say "crack" but she pulled the old I've got to go back to ireland in the morn.

On tuesday worked but then went out to the highly coveted writers night ooot!!! was a bit tired and manky but rejuvinated myself with the power of postive thinking and drinking. Intresting things happened and I eventually declared "after party at bobs!" upon arriving at the bohemeian hobos abode I promplty fell asleep and left them to it. maybe an orgy happened, maybe it didn't. As the Irish would say "sel la vee"

wed worked tough shift. Thursday, struggled to awake and had another encounter with those crazy things called friends. we went to a noodle bar and I had ramen. BELEIVE IT. Or as the irish pronounce it "Dattebayo!" saw a film-hitman and. it was. the worst. film ever.

xmas is approching like a surely spainiard and i'm just gonna roll with it and hope theres no lezzing out. Or as the irish say "le petite morte"

thought of the day-irish folk rock and can turn the phrase

3 comments:

Catherine said...

"You shouldn't label people"

Oh how I laughed.

And you don't remember the orgy? You were the main man!

rob k said...

sleep does not hinder my...abillities in the slightest

Catherine said...

you're some sort of superman