Thursday 29 November 2007

being drunk on my plan, I lifted up the sun

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. with any luck a new KP will be working sooon, and this sleepless socialless androgyness (not really) existence will soon end! we already have a new chef that looks like a pirate, which is obviously pretty fly. blagged my way into the chairty event on sunday. listened to awesome accoustic (Lee plays the harmonica-who knew!) and got a shed load of free drink. And, as I am want to do when indulging, perhaps erred slightly in my judgent and then my actions....

Or did I? I kinda plucked up the courage and layed dark secrets bare, and all in all, they aint particulalry dark. slightly beige at worst really. Sometimes all it takes is a gay junkie nympho to put things in perspective.

for those not in the know about all this cryptic talk, i'll mayhap spill the juicy moist beans eventually. until then, lets all mock crappy techno by doing the robot! I'm bringing it back man, and the doubters will all be stunned.

thought of the day-God loves fools, women love bastards and everybody loves cake

1 comment:

*jemima* said...

you can't lift up the sun
you would burn your fingers