Saturday 5 January 2008

twas the season

It's been some time since my last entry. quite a while since I posted as well. maha
xmas was very good. went home for 3 whole days of chilled outness and binge eating. and that, my friends, is what xmas is all about for Team K. My old man is damn good in the kitchen and is justifibly proud of what he can dish up. And let me tell you, going for 2 months on 2 meals a day-both concisting of rice, I appreciate a good heaty meal no end. contraversially, there was very little drinking on my part, as I was either driving, or was too tired and Ill to indulge.

the jolly fat man with the suspicious "love" of all children was pretty good to me this year. got a harmonica, which in my opinion has a definite cool factor to it. and who doesn't like blowing on an organ??? Plenty books and some clothes as well. and some kick ass comics off andaroo. my own presents went down quite well, despite all being bought on xmas eve.

conversly new year was pretty shit. on its eve i had a vast misunderstanding, mistaking the west end for rutherglen, and thus spent it in the warm loving company of myself. still, it meant i got to bed early, which was good considering i had a 12 hour shift on new years day (double time woo) was pretty much the only one working that didn't look like a hungover zombie.

and now all this annoying festiveness is behind, back to the ole routine of working reading and playing geetar (and harmonica). as routines go ts not all that bad,but can get you down if you do it constantly for more than a week. Hence my jaunt home to see the folks.

thought of the day-is it wrong that I'm vommit green with envy that all my friends blogs have at least twice as many views as me? still now a pic of the studatron is up no doubt views will shoot up like a junkie with a trust fund

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate New Years day. Too much pressure to be happy. Don't worry, I'm more of a loser - asleep by nine. And that's pm.