Thursday 12 February 2009

You're so crazy...

...i wanna have your babies! But too many hot baths have no doubt caused my sperm to fuse together so any child we make will have two heads! And i don't have defusion in my deck any more!

Having said that, I did play yugioh with mi amigoes for the first time in an age, and things didn't go too shabby, what with me totally metagaming my way to victory. How foolish I used to be in my deck construction-where bigger is certainly not better. The game has gotten a bit silly though, what with the banned list stretching off to infinity chaos dragon. MY idea is far more sensible, assign each card a cost, with crap ones being low cost and great ones being high, then set a points limit for a duel, either agreed on by players or standarized for tournaments. that way loads more stragey goes into deck building, and it aint all about whoever spends the most money on their hobby wins.

A few random things have happened. on tuesday i got drunk and wandered into what i thought was a cool accosutic gig. the vibe was good and folk were friendly, but something seemed a little off. it was only when the guy announced that his next song was called psalm 40, and then some spokesdude gave a talk that i realised i was at a christian rally-and quite smashed to boot. I still maintain that a few of the ladies were giving me fuck me eyes though-but then I always think that. It's a very sexy form of paranoia

I also had the idea of getting up on stage and busting out some "smelly cat" Replacing the words would totally fool any christian

"Jesus christ Jeeesus christ
what are they feeding you...to the lions
Jesus christ Jeeessuss christ
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULTTTTTTT"

of course I am going to hell for that, but the way things are, the rest of the world will soon follow

Other slight crazyness would be me singing away to my MP3 when going home, busting into the kitchen with a lyrical swell, and finding my flatmates being interviewed by police. The song choice was quite unfortunate as well. "I'm a miiiidnight tooooker.......oh whoops" Was quite tempted to make a few jokes about hiding my plants, but didn't reckon they would've gone down so well.

Thought of the day-It's burger thursday and i can't wait to get some meat between buns

1 comment:

Be My Distraction said...

i would have enjoyed to be with you at the moment of realisation that you were at a christian gig rather that an accoustic one.

speaking of, we should hang later this month/early next. has been an age! .. if we're talking in dog years that is..