Wednesday 25 February 2009

realised recovery

ARRRHG. what the hell was i thinking! stupid caffine painkillers keeping me up 2 days straight and clouding my common sense. how the hell could i ever think mentioning G-strings in an accademic essay was a good idea. cheese strings as well. AND i referneced both metallica and V for Vendetta. well it's his own bloody fault for telling us to have fun with it. coem on bobbby boy, big 3rd year now, and they play for keeps this time arround. can't afford to be pissing marks away on a whim.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am of the personal belief that failing uni is alright if you do with a joke on your lips.

Anonymous said...

A jovial joke on lips that jape does not well drown the ringing of the drowning's ears.

Anonymous said...

cheese string g-strings

That's what I imagined when you mentioned it on Tuesday, that's what I'm reading here.

Then you can be like 'sorry babe I'm lactose intolerant' if say an ugly chick sporting one tries her luck.