Monday 23 March 2009

like a bobo outta hell

I peaked on saturday. I said the smartest best most awesome thing i will ever say, and only a few people were around to appreciate it. So lets cheat and use to internet so someone can tell me that i just photoshoped it from elsewhere. Anyhoo here goes. at a flat party several people were wearing kilts. Whilst taking to former flatmate ian i decided we should all play the game "guess what's in Ians sporran!"
"condoms" shouted one hopeful contestant
"Inconceiveable" I replied

..........bah, once again something that i thought was awesome is less so when it actually gets out of my head. In other news i thought it would be funny to send my mum a congratulations on your engagement card in place of a motherdays one. there is no way it'll come back to haunt me.

On st Patricks day I finally got hammered enough to fufil my secret ambition of singing meatloaf on empty orchestra. And I would do anything for love was the selection and lukewarm was the reception. But I made it all the way to the end, which just goes to show that guiness is thick enough to line your voicebox with a protecive layer so all them sharp notes don't rip you to shreds.

Writing contests coming up and confidence is like my steak-medium rare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sang like an angel. A fallen typhoid-ridden angel. Who was not so very easily distracted, if I recall. A true pro, he was.

Anonymous said...

NOW i get the joke.