Thursday 5 March 2009

I'm sorry Paxman, I'm too hungover to answer the question

I've been having problems reading. or more accurately finishing. started loads of books, read none to the end. Still, as long as you can blag your way through the tutorial I guess. But it makes me feel kinda bad. Think I've gotten too attached to the short story narrative-damn you Chekov
and JJ's Dubliners. Though what with St patricks coming soon i should probably be adopting a more pro Irish stance

Been taking some super vitamin mineral supplement thingies lately-a product of me being struck down with illness a week ago, and ashamed to say ive been noticing a difference. Kinda gets me down that I need pills to keep me functioning well, if only i could be arsed maintaing a healthy nutritious diet.

Apparently we're gonna learn about dildos in class next week, maybe bang on about female emmancipation and how technology always gets utilised for pleasure. Maybe I could go on about how lilith got chucked outta Eden cause she always wanted to be on top. God hates women because of the chafe factor.

Thought of the day-University challenge is the least beleiveable program in existence-Do you really think those on it represent your average student.

1 comment:

calicolyst said...

Man, there should just be a whole class for learning about dildos.