Friday 8 February 2008

hats and women, my two greatest weaknesses

women will do terrible things for hats. they will lie, cheat, steal and bribe. I have witnessed this first hand. big deal you say. well yes normally it wouldn't matter. but unfortunatly, i am whats known as a hat enthusiast. pirate hats, fezes, bizzare lepoard prints, i have them all. but do i wear them? NO! i cannot even enjoy the simple pleasure of wearing an amusing and slightly racist hat in public without fear of reprisal from some dasturdly self centred femme fatal. My brother (a likeminded hatophile) confirmed this idea when, during a call, he commented that some woman actually assulted him for refusal to give up his hat. of course being a gentleman he walked away with only a cursory rude word.

lock up your hats men

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough, I have just ordered my own hat of awesomeness. I shall keep it under lock and key until such times I feel the need to be a detective.

Catherine said...

See, I only get men who feel the need to tip my hats when I wear them. Usually if they steal I pout and get them back.

Sucks to be male I guess.

Unknown said...

I'd do anything for a comedy hat.