Thursday 21 February 2008

people you really shouldn't compare yourself to


you know, not wanting to sound emo (for there is no higher crime online) but a lotta the time i don't much care about myself. maybe its down to my lack of goals and thereby motivation to achieve. But that don't make me some kinda appathetic kowala, hells no. Instead i shift my mediocre caring abilitities to other folk. folk with goals and plans and drive. Or even folk in the same situation of feeling slighty appathetic. united firmly by impartiallity. might sound high and mighty of me, banging on about how i (think I) put others before myself but then i did use to resemble a certain someone who possibly felt the same way....

Next post....my views on Islam and Islamaphobia. Didn't see that coming did ya!

1 comment:

*jemima* said...

you are indeed the maharajah of mollycoddling...in a tres good way