Monday 18 February 2008

kowala bob

I'm climbing this ladder
my heads in the clouds
I wish that it mattered
I'm having my doubts

my head hurts and i'm tired. seem to be unable to fully shake this cold, which while not serious, has been making me feel very kowala like, ie so very sleeepy. plenty of intresting things are happening to bob as of late. some pretty damn good and some pretty damn worrying. unfortunatly i can't mention any of them until they resolve themselves, or more realistically until i resolve them. a little bit of resolve's what i need nooooooow, but my gosh by golly by gum and god its soooooo damn hard to come by, especially as i'm in my aformentioned marsupial like state. maybe i should lay off the horse tranquilizers

thought of the day-can zombies be turned into vampires?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay Bob and visa vee can vampires be bitten by zombies and become zombies. I doubt the human blood which origanally coursed through boths vains could put up with both agressive blood infections and there for the body would surely explode?

Anonymous said...

well i guess you would have to look at the speed of celluar decay in a zombie. perhaps (due do thier regenerative powers) a vampire bite would actually effectively reverse and cure the zombitus, making them human again. some with were wolfs

bob