Tuesday 14 October 2008

no prizes or surprizes

I found this from absolutely ages ago, so no one feel the need to call the samaritans on my behalth. And yes it is just a 2G's rip off


We all know where you been
See the look in your eyes
Yet we all go along
With your tired tried lies
If it brings you comfort
Who am I to deny
Beads of sweat and of sin
that seep out of your skin
Smudge your thin grinning guise

This thing that you do
don’t make no sense to me
For those you distaste
you get down on your knees
So pathetic and sad
that it pains me to see
watch them march on parade
such a shameful charade
of how you thought it would be

But you’ve changed so much
Watch as your morals corrode
Conscience becomes frayed
Old certainties erode
Ignore all integrity
Whilst convictions get stowed
See you struggle and stumble
A world around you crumbles
As you go down this road

And I watch from my perch
As you stand on the brink
Such a treacherous mindset
Such a lecherous wink
Look upon your chosen
Their hearts hidden in ink
Go be with your own kind
Only one thought on my mind
Poor Boy could use a drink

No comments: