Monday 24 November 2008

don't clone me bro!

I play guitar a lot. Accoustic mainly. I used to lean towards electric, mainly cause when i started playing my fingers were soft and squishy, and electric guitars are generally easier on them. But there's a lot less hassle with accoustic, in the simple terms of amp and effects and all that. I also used to use a pick, for the same squishy reason. Now I'm all about the finger picking, gives you more options.

Because i play guitar a lot, there isn't a thick layer of dust on it, as is the case with my dads. sometimes I even clean it and restring it. But, theres a part of it i refuse to clean, for wierd reasons. Because I finger pick, above the saddle and bridge there is a thick layer of dust, accumlated over weeks and months and years, AND ITS ALL MY OWN SKIN!

ummm, yeah

No comments: