Thursday 12 April 2007

fool me thrice

I see Jane mentioned dreams in her blog. I almost had a cool one. See I can do a nifty thing with dreams. When it’s a nightmare and it’s all getting a bit scary hairy, then I can actually concentrate and turn the dream in my favour. Hence, when these big ass demons started chasin me last night, I just imagined myself with one hell of a big sword and was just about to kick ass, when the phone awoke me. Ah well, maybe some other time
I have started up with The Stand again recently. Now that I’m halfway through things are happening and its all fairly kicking ass. Talking bout the book here-Steven king. Really do love his shit. Dark tower kicked ass-kinda fell apart at the end though, but whaddya gonna do?
The leg. Oh man the leg. Hell it got so bad I had trouble getting to sleep sometimes. I know I said I wouldn’t mention it again but there have been numerous…developments. 1st off I discovered Johnson’s baby powder was actually making it worst. My folks informed me of this after the pain got too bad and I fessed up to them. Mum being a nurse recommended suitable treatment, which finally lead me to discover what it is I got. I’d just like to say it is NOT something as exotic as an STD, which I worry some folk think it may be. Its just a result of malnutrition and illness. So there. With any luck I’ll be able to do a chuck Norris round house within a week.
Anyways, work is getting better. Getting to know (and dare I say woo…) the staff a bit better and can ask for meals and drinks now-both free. I also get paid weekly, which I think is better-no blowing one huge wad of money in one that way. Toilet still broke-leaving it so for another month might be a tad impractical…we’ll see what happens.
Out on tues with some of the crew-pretty decent turn out. A 12 hour drinking session is pretty damn tiring though and I was mega shattered at work the next day. I figured a new form of political protest out. As well as not paying my bills and taxes I’m also not going to vote. Ha talk about sticking it too the man, voting’s just what he wants us to do. More a fan of a one-ocracy myself, ie governing no ones actions but your own
Still alone a lot, still bored even more

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm bored too! Incredibly so. The Mother suggested I study...I laughed. Also quite lonely as all of my friends have decided they would rather work that spend time with me :(

I've learnt it's alright to cry...*sniffs*