Monday 16 April 2007

sel la vee

Man I’m finding it hard to keep this ole blog running. I always end up telling people everything over msn and it seems like I’m kinda repeating myself if I do. Also the fact that I suck as a writer might have a teensy bit to do with it. Been workin hard at the hotel, and had some nasty shifts this weekend-9-4 sat 9-5 sun. this was made much worst by me going out with my good buddy Crow Jane on sat. she seemed down so I figured drinking and talking about lesbians would cheer her up. Slightly overdid it though and got home at 4 with only a few hours sleep before work-where I died a slow and agonising and smelly death. On the plus we met up with some random, yet very friendly people and I got talking to a young lady. She too was pretty damn nice though worried I tried too much of the rob k charm (its like super glue-too much is pretty dangerous) Talk was all we did, which was actually fine by bob and I had a fair good time shootin the breeze with her. Doubt I’ll see her again, got the vibe that she wasn’t too keen on my age-me looking older than I do means women tend to think the same and when I tell them my real age they usually have a sudden lost of interest. No doubt its karma, what with all this other pain (now developed an ingrown nail as well and my hands are a mess from work) felt fair guilty about ignoring Jane as well towards the end. 1st day of uni was nice to see all the gals again and had a good time being geeky with wee Emma while we were on the grass (well we are students…) Had no classes at all, but I came in anyways just to have a little bit of social contact. Kinda hungry now, so it’s a mile walk/hobble home and then chow time.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Least you didn't call me a dude.

I was just feeling sorry for myself and a night out with you definitely cheered me up :) Got to love the vodka.

And STOP feeling guilty! You had flirting to do. I understand, I'd have done the same to you :P