Sunday 1 April 2007

sore again, this time all over rather than just the leg-though due to the sweaty environment i was working in-that was fair aggravated to. Thats right-finished my shift at work-7 hours-bit more than I'd like but not as bad as i figured it to be. The work itself is fairly standard, nothing new or exciting, just a bunch of sweating and tedium. A slight concern is the fact that they only have one KP on duty at any time-so theres no one there to show me and sneaky tricks other such KP lore. In fairness though, all the staff that I met seem freindly enough and certain waitresses were slightly wuff wuff...not that that matters much, given certain manly problems.
Mike the head chef was particularly cool, though he did keep saying the same thign over and over-"let the good times roll in" I in turn tried to think of a different reply each time-"Oh yeah" "mmhmm" "like a thunder cloud baby" etc

not much else to say really-i'm kinda on my lonesome in the big city so its gonna be fairly quiet and boring for much of easter i suspect. Promised dave I'd go up to ayr and meet him, so may give that a go. and beyond that-who knows, or cares.

later eager beaver reader

No comments: