Thursday 5 April 2007

norgy

Ok, no more whining about the leg. no doubt karma figured i deserved it and who am I to argue. Work is coming on nicely, though the shifts are tiring. maybe once i'm fully recovered from illness it'll be fine. Man I get ill a lot, about 1/3 of the year i spend not feeling chipper, and this sleep deprived food lacking alcohol abusing student lifestyle is certainly not helping matters. Again all brought on by my own doings, so who am i to complain. Gordon called about a viewing for a flat, which i'm actually a bit concerned about. If its too far away, then work-which took me soooo long to find-will be jeprodized, early shifts anyways. One can only hope. I also have clashing commitments tommorrow-agreed to meet up with bestest best buddy carol-louise at roughly the same time, but i'm sure things will work themselves out.
In other news there is not 1, not 2 not 3, hell not even 4 women staying over at my flat tonight. The grand total of 5 will be forced to do as i bid them (though they were totally ignoring me eariler, really hurt my feelings) Better explain all this actually, before i get a rep (TOOO LATE) the peebles girls (friends of freinds who i became friends with) are at the secc, which i live near to see razorlight. and ole bobby boy being all heart kindly agreed to let them stay over....wink wink. course it means i'll be on the floor tonight as house rules means i give up the bed to anyone that don't want to share it, but on the plus they bought me foooood, which is of course open. I also have that polish vodka and some strongbow for which to get us all tipsy and to lower their standards and good judgement. seriosuly though, i'll prob have drunk most of it before they get back. more on that story later

No comments: