Monday 9 July 2007

that was his routine

Been a fair while since a post. Appologies to all concerned-ie not many. been working a fair bit though and theres something about washing dishes and pots for 6 to 10 hours that leaves the mind feeling fairly dulled. The fulltime KP james is on holiday so I'm havin to pick up a fait bit of slack-which is fine by me. Means I;'ll actually be in funds for once and is also keepin me busy. Busy hands of course being callused burned cut smelly happy hands. Also sometimes its good to have a numbed out brain. quite a terrible thing to be left alone with nothing but your thoughts for any great length of time. aint to keen on some of this things that cross my mind as of late. anyways...
All the bloody chefs that I like soo much are leaving and it sucks big time. sad as it sounds we were getting fair close and they're the only people i see on a regular basis. Still, least there'll be a few leaving parties where i will hopefull get some free hooch at.
Missed jamies (brother numero duo) birthday but made it up to him when he and the folks visted. we went too the shops and I told him he could pick something under £20. so the bugger hunts high and low till he finds a game that is £19.99. bah, i'm a poor student damnit and that could have bought a good bit of drink.
Hopfully seeing some friends (I do have more than one believe it or not) soonish though it will be a struggle with work being such a predominant thing. may well mean going without much sleep but tis better to go through life on highs and lows rather than some bloody steady unwavering stright monotonous line.
PLayin guitar a lot as of late too, really need to hunker down and write some of my own shit. theres this cool laid back coffee place nearby that does open mike and it be pretty awesome if i could get myself up to preforming standard.
and theres a whole bunch of other stuff that i could write about but won't cause its all fairly naff like andy warhole-made the mistake of saying that at work when i was talkin art to art students. I still think comic book artists are far superior

No comments: