Monday 24 September 2007

arrogance matched only by ignorance

been a while. thus blogging matches my sex life. ie its quite erratic and many disparaging comments are made. anyhoo

well me and andrew had a swell night out on the town whilst he was in doing his bank spiel. we met up with many females and pointedly made a point of avoiding any kind of romantic entanglements-on account of incest being a bit odd. we saw the dude that sang I am the one and only. I really felt for him because he too had awesome hair.

also just in. all the women and men at the brunswick want me. sometimes i like to kid myself that the waitresses have this bet going round about which one gets to tap this fine pice of ass first. it's a thought that keeps me warm on lonely cold nights when i'm hugging my pillow that i drew a face on. when it comes to women, i'm a bit like that death dumb blind kid from pinball wizard. i don't really know what i'm doing but boy do i do it well. you may think it sounds arroant but then again...

andrew-"will you dance on the table for us olga?"
olga- "not for you. maybe for robert."

i could dress up in a tux and make pretend i was in from russia with love, despite the fact she's from checkland. currently I'm sitting in andaroos flat chatting about chin cock ring things and being blamed for spillages. ross is leaning over my shoulder breathing heavily so its business as usual at that end.

work has been particulalry rough on account of the merchant city festival. tempers and temperatures have both been running high and only some decent live music kept me from breaking down. also me and awesome lee who was able to have a decent convo with me on account of being good and stoned, decided to form a band. she also bought me a bottle of cava and for once in my life i felt rather civilized. then i shotted it through my eyeball.

people keep telling me ginger people have ginger pubes but i reckon they're all just having me on

thought of the day. a secret is like an STD. best thing to do is keep it to yourself.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

And yet, like secrets, they inevitably get passed round everyone in time.

Also: did you ever get your pipe?