Thursday 13 September 2007

devious beyond mere home owning standards

If you see Kay,
Tell him he may.
See you in tea,
Tell him from me.

Spot the dirty words. took me a while to work out where they actually were but i found em so I did. I went to the arches-a slightly more upmarket club-which paradoxically is located down a particulalry seedy alleyway. went with Dave, Jane, blofelt and canada. it was quite the venture but not really. still me and dave bonded in a manly hetrosexual fashion so i guess some good came of it. Not much else to report really, seems i won't be able to go home home for a while because of work but on the plus something something something. I fear i have slow digestive transit right now and its fairly uncomfortable so i'm just gonna end it there

Thought of the day...money is like sex, tis only a problem if you don't have any.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I have neither... But both will be remedied in just about two weeks!

Catherine said...

You're only calling it a seedy allyway because of the dinginess and all the drunks.

Jane said...

Aww, you two really did bond, it was very sweet. Not that you had much choice in the matter, but thanks for carrying my handbag!!