Friday 7 September 2007

spike bobagin

Mr Macoodles was walking his poodles
singing as he strode down the lane
from the bushes appeared a heard of deer
and heres what they had to proclaim

"you there sir, you've caused quite a stir
interupting our afternoon tea"
"so shut your trap, now theres a good chap
And we'll let you and your poodles be"

well needless to say, old Macoodles went grey
and nervously he summarised
"I'm sorry my...dear, but I find it quite queer
to learn of beasts that can vocalise"

"But never the less..my singing you detest!?
what unpresedented and shocking gall
If my singing is toff, then lets have a rock off!
and I'll show you all my awesome les paul"

Thus he whipped out his guitar...actually a stratocastar
and busted out one mega tasty schoolin of a lesson
well that shut them up, from to doe up to buck
and they retreated back throughly and thouroughly deafened.

No comments: