Thursday 22 November 2007

whiners are weiners

what a lame ass rant that last post was. "feel sorry for meeeeeeeeee, my life is shit, wahh wahh" Hell if i dressed in black and hated my folks (I loves em) then I'd just be another crappy emo. Thing was I hadn't really slept much in the last 4 days, generally getting no more than 5 hours and sometimes quite a bit less. I occasionally go through bouts of insomnia and it really is pretty debilitating. worst one was when i was on holiday and lasted about a week. kinda scary really, was soooo spaced out was even hearing voices and worrying that moths were gonna eat me. THATS why i look like a stoner, its the lack of sleep-honest...
Finally got a good solid 8 hours or so last night so am ok now. also played geetar a lot this morning, and that always leaves bob chilled out.

chef ross got very drunk and, as drunk people often do, very accuratly precieved the catch 22 I'm in. To summarise-I don't go out much cause I don't know many people. I don't meet people cause i don't go out. maybe if eveyone didn't always go to the shitty shitty clubs i would. Too loud too hot and too busy to really meet anyone methinks. bah, makes me feel old to say that. anyhoo, the real big reason as to why i don't go out simple-i'm working.

I have sunday off this week, so hell maybe I won't go through this cycle of emmotional outlash followed by hasty appology for lack of manlyness.

thought of the day-Sleep rocks!

2 comments:

Be My Distraction said...

sleep does indeed rock, and im with you on the moths thing.... im pretty sure they're out to get me too - so dont worry!

Unknown said...

you're a bad man robert...