Wednesday 7 November 2007

can I borrow your face just to unload my mind

Seems some folk are viewing this blog as a desperate cry for help. Its actually a healthy vent for the VAST amount of homoerrotic urges I get. but not really.



On monday I died. on tuesday i felt comparatively better. Thats the cycle I'm in right now. work work work the weekend. have a tough day of lectures on mon and sleep for 12 hours, then on tues OMG get to hang with friends and do social things. only did so for a mere two hours before fleeing to work. to be fair it was a reasonable shift with drunkeness seeing me through the start and free ice cream seeing me to the end. I've kinda stopped worrying about the whole showing up half cut thing. everyone else does it so who am I to stand apart from the unsteady herd. I was also invited to the gay chefs "I survived death threats in a taxi" house party. may well attend, if only to make the occasional innappropriate homophobic remark.



TWO GALLANTS THURSDAY. It has be awesome. it most certainly will be a lonely affair, but thats just how I role baby.



I bought broken saints on DVD. makin my way through it and although it still kicks ass, aint exactly fillinf the ole spiritual dyson like it did the first time arround.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last few days our group held a similar talk about this subject and you illustrate something we have not covered yet, thanks.

- Laura