Thursday 8 May 2008

may be offensive

"Hey Bro"
"If it isn't my brother from another mother. I'm liking that colour co-ordination you got going on"
"Well they say brown is the new black. Though we seem to be wearing the same outfit.
"Well one of us is going to have to change. How's it hanging"
"Like a pendulum, constantly throwing me off balance. Been up to much?"
"Same ole same ole. And yourself? Still chasing pregnant women with coathangers?"
"We all need our hobbies, yours being furious masterbation"
"And I have a saucy threesome planned for tonight with Sarah and Kelly"
"I can't help but notice that you've named your hands after my Mother and Sister"
"Ah well, your dear ole mum is a diabetic"
"yes..."
"So all i got to do is catch her when she's on a sugar crash, spray squooshy cream all over my man parts and let nature take its course"
"Just how God intended...oooph"
"Did...did you just fart"
"Ah...slightly more than that I think"
"So it seems you ARE a man of the cloth after all"
"Good thing its already brown. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be off to preform a minor exorcist"

The monks went their seperate ways.

No comments: