Thursday 22 May 2008

NEON BUDDAH!

yesterday i learned how to balance an egg on its tip. one of those life skills that you need to know. but the main news of importance is my impending birthday (yawn) followed drunkenly by TOGA PARTY. all the old crew from back home will hopefully be coming plus a few more newer shineir and not quite as comfortably worn in friends. (and don't moan, two years just don't compare to 10) course i'm a leetle worried that A-I'll be working in the morning and 2-it'll so built up it will topple into a Babylonian failure. I bet God shoted JENGA! when he smote that anthill.

I went home and powergamed my way through gears of war in one day. because i can. and i got a free train ride home due to lazy conductors.

Superbad is awesome, just so you all know.

thought of the day-there are only 20 different people in the world, and we are all of them

No comments: