Friday 13 June 2008

and the grind continues

wearing me down into a fine powdery paste, only for me to stagger back home to bed, reassemble my self like a very handsome sponge bob, and then do the exact same in the morn. Still, getting up and going to bed at regular times has improved the previously random character generated sleep patterns. Gonna try (and fail) to keep up with this getting up early malarky, regardless of work. there seems to be more hours in the day when you are concious for them.

seeing EVERYONE else and their aardvark are doing it, reckon i'm gonna try and start back up with the writing. except of course I;m me, so i end up producing stuff like this

wow, that green looks really green
"screw you man, you know i'm colour blind"
what! I thought you were just blind
"No, i'm blind AND colour blind"
Oh man, thats rough
ah, shup up, you crappy mime

Fortunatly, i am indeed keeping my day job. and the holidays creep closer with the reluctance of fresh meet hookers servicing their first obese albino customer.

the weekend of DOOOOM is almost upon us. lets all pray for rain, a great wall of rain.

thought of the day-reality gives me motion sickness

No comments: