Thursday 12 June 2008

I have no fingerprints

due to working with chemicals and hot liquids so much. i could be like that guy from the popular video game Thief, who is a thief. Sometimes I sleep on my arm so it goes numb. and then upon awakening, i can pretend that someone else is holding me, as it lies dead across my chest.

Had a GOOOOOD night out with Cally Dave and assorted crew, ruined by the fact that i had work in the morn. still, my favourite barman was there, one Mr steven king, and he made me his special man juice cocktail. hell, there were even women to talk to, though i myself am acting catiously in such regards.

work work work work. i will have had one day off this week, and done 55 hours or so. still, there was a new guy in this morn (who i made do all the work, for first hand experience is important) and with any luck hours will be down next week. and of course, the holiday looms ever closer. it has been over a year since i have had a holiday from work, and over 2 since i've been out the country, so releif will be immense. plus it will avert the whole taking a kaleshnikov (sp?) into work drama llama.

thought of the day-the sand man comics are ace

2 comments:

Be My Distraction said...

appreciate the sentiment by the good night out, but technically i'd be strathclyde dave :P

and i'm graduatin in a couple of weeks, pants....

read my blog if u want a brief summary of what u mjissed after you left but im guessin the pictures basically filled you in?

Be My Distraction said...

appreciate the sentiment by the good night out, but technically i'd be strathclyde dave :P

and i'm graduatin in a couple of weeks, pants....

read my blog if u want a brief summary of what u mjissed after you left but im guessin the pictures basically filled you in?