Wednesday 4 June 2008

what reeks of booze and swears a lot?

ME. after toga goodness and getting 2 hours sleep for work the next morn. so called "friends" kept trying to man rape me just to piss me off while i was trying to grab 4 winks before the shit hit the fan. thats what happens when you let 4 drunk guys in togas sleep in the same room as you.

On the whole though, totally worth it. regrets were few, and oh what sights did i see. unfortunatly my hat collection has gone down somewhat after lending them out to various varied people.

Friday certainly bet thursday which was my actualy birthday (20 ooph) Came home briefly as i was working evening shift and....turns out most people kind of forgot. had to laugh at my little brother (to stop me from crying in dispair) my old man had given him cash to get me and mumsy presents, and instead he treated himself to a day at the cinema. still, he went with actual chicks which, regardless of their skankocity, make it all ok.

for those not in the know, me and my mum actually share a birthday. I'm the gift that keeps on taking (its my amniotic sac and i'm not giving it back damnit!) its meant to be good luck, and i guess it saves on memory space in the mind, but i do feel guilty, for my birthday tends (or tended to) steal the thunder from hers. Still, as each one passes they mean a little less until you're lucky if you get a card from you cat, as you rot away in old age, making that time old decison as to whether to pay the heating bill and be warm, or buy food and be fed.

thought of the day-its all very well being yourself, until you realize you don't have a clue who you really are

No comments: