Monday 8 September 2008

Bobs zany misadventure

AKA-night out with brother and assorted people. though the adventure didn't really start until 3am when everyone left without my knowing. First of all by then, i was pretty hammered, but in a good non spewy or memory lossy way. grab some random food from a take away and start talking to some random people. They invite me back to theirs and i'm in a very much why the hell not kinda mood. so stagger on back to some part of glasgow aint never been to before, and gab away drinking beer.

OHH you know things are going down hill when i drink beer-because i hate beer and will only indulge when i can't really taste it. anyways, we're gabbing away about random shit, and i almost set the couch on fire with cigs-gotta nice burn in my jumper as a result. after a few more beers the sinking feeling that i might spew hits me-sop i try and wash it away with a few more beers! amazingly didn;t work, however there was no urgency to it, and i prob coulda held it down if i tried. yet probably aint really good enough when your among strangers, so i calmly toddle to the bathroom and do the unnessicary. steal some toothpaste so no one will smell it offa me.

when i get back, everyones passed out on the couches, so its time to make a move. get my ass out and try and get my bearings. figure if i head downhill then...well thats about as far as my logic would work. find myself on the motorway at one point. an hour later i find myself at glasgow uni and finally know where i am. i glare at it, with its swanky architechture and general betterness to strathclyde. contemplate pissing on it-i really need to go-but it must be used to envious eyes and bladders, cause theres gates around it and know doubt force fields and lasers bought with superior funding. eventually i find Stoke college and piss on that. no one would mind or notice.

6 am when i get home. it's too light to sleep, too early for breakfast, so i just lie and stare into space until lunchtime-then go out and get nachos!

as i told the girl at work, its great to tell these stories later on when your recovered. but during...well you just want the whole thing over with. so nobody feel envious of bobs zany misadventure

6 comments:

Be My Distraction said...

can we have a zany misadventure on sunday/monday?

Anonymous said...

I believe I may also have taken a leak on some college building or other. It was just after the-

!!!!

I can't remember...

rob k said...

we certainly can try

Anonymous said...

at least you weren't woken up to clean up Drews pink sick cause he decieded to down two bottles of wine (one not being mine!) x

Anonymous said...

sorry, i realise your story was better and you'd feel worse the next day, but I still feel extremely spiteful about the sick. I was sleeping! I actually, for once, was not kept up by the snoring emanating from the other room, so why disturb me?

Anonymous said...

The Saga of the Pink Sick: Shakespeare's undiscovered Glory.