Monday 1 September 2008

Feeling down? Grow a beard!

I'm doing so right now! and who says men can't multi task. well, women obviously. and perhaps post op transvestites.

Pretttttyyyyyyyyyyy rough actually. The thing that annoys me about my boozing is that i sober up pretty fast to the state of hangover. combine this with the fact i;m an incredibly light sleeper means no beddy bye for bob. still, do the crime pay the time.

Gay pride march thing was on saturday, where they all did great things to dispel sterotypes by being loud, flamboyant, wearing impressively tight revealing clothes and (i shit you not) playing the YMCA. best slogan? "putting the ride in gay pride" There were a bunch of ladies in wheel chiars as well, and i wondered if there'd been a mix up and they went to the wrong rally. then my friend informs me that apparently many lesbians have a fettish for such things. she then proceeded to tell me about her friend who purposly got her leg amputated so she would feel "more whole" A cynical person might mishear this and assume my friend had said "feel more hole" which is what i did.

The march was kinda scary a bit really, and not because I'm a homophobe. There were loads and loads of police there and i heard tell that middle aged men were going on down for the sake of causing trouble and beating up gays. no doubt in actual fact they're all closet homosexuals and are trying to cop a feel in a discreet fashion. All in all, my boss quite aptly summed it up when he said he never minded the gays "until they had this fuckin parade" Some good has come of it though, with the extravagant outfits reawakening my passion for "Josephs technicoloured dream coat" And i have decided if finance permits, to try and aquire one.

finally saw escape from L.A Pretttyyyyy bad actually, especially when snake and an aging hippy surf assult a jeep. still, we must thank it for giving birth to MGS, plus Kurt russels hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought of the day-you have blind, deaf, and mute. but what do you call someone whos sense of smell aint working?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[response to thought of the day]
Smelly. 'Cause they can't tell when they need a wash. Sigh.

Be My Distraction said...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_term_for_a_person_who_cannot_smell

...forgive me

Anonymous said...

Never...


Never.

Anonymous said...

I like how it categorizes not being able to detect body odour as a "danger"