Friday 19 September 2008

the gay

Now i've no idea why, but back home it is the height of hilarity to act gay. But it turns out in the city there really are people that...are gay! my mind was blown and my ass was grabbed. but ole bobs all about the banter, and yesterday i decided it would be "talk wierd and slightly mean to my gay waiter friend day!" He had a hickey as well, which i pulled him up about, calling him "hickeyberry hound" all day-the dirty dog. Then there was the classic

"You only like mayonaise cause your gayyyyyyyyyy!"
"I know!"

or, at the other end of the spectrum

"Your special Rob"
"No, your special man. cause you make others feel special. and thats the most special thing of all"
then i went off to do some heavy lifting ala over compensation

My father would not approve.

Thought of the day-the new phrase to ask if someone is ok shall be "Everything chipper, skipper?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To which the reply must be:

'Indoubtabely!'