Monday 22 September 2008

what the hell is this man on about?

There are a thousand little ironies presented to you each day, providing you want to see them of course. I'm thinking it a better idea to at least try and ignore them, and chalk it up to an over active imagination brought about by an exceptionally dull summer. And before anyone gets paranoid, i'm just talking shit about life in general. I think a lot of people read into blogs farrrrrr too much.

The future starts soon. And i'm veiwing it with not pessimissm exactly, but a certain degree of caution. What do I want to be in the future? fraid thats still not decided. in fact I get annoyed at people with drive and ambition that know exactly what they want to be when they grow up. I myself have always wanted to try my hand at many things. saying to your guidance teacher at highschool that you want many different jobs may be laughed off and excused as inexperience, but saying the same thing at the end of uni may present a slight problem. a likely outcome is me and my brother will get pissed and stay in all day playing videogames. and when you put it like that it aint exactly the worst of prospects

thought of the day-i should probably stop telling people what exactly it is that I do with detol and sudocrem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you should bobby, yes you should.

Anonymous said...

Driven by some mortified fascination, I am forced to ask:

What 'does' Bob do with Dettol and Sudocream? Is it to do with his feet?