Monday 22 October 2007

Angry young man

Dum dee dum, grating cheese, dum dee dum, kinda bored
Intimidating waitress approaches and steals some freshly grated cheese
"Why is everyone always eating my cheese!!!" I proclaim
"I can't help it, it just tastes so damn good" says she with sultry look

And the sexual harassment at work continues. OOOOh man tis been tough, had to work uber hard on sat (13 hours with 2 10 min breaks) as joanna had that old excuse of pregnancy to slack off on. Pretty concerned bout her actually, woman in her condition should be chillin bigstyle. plus shes havin to go back to poland and have what i can only guess as a slightly awkward conversation with her folks.

work is lookin fairly shitty this week, what with us being understaffed. I am gonna mucho struggle to bust a 40 odd hour week on top of uni. I remember when I used to be care free and went about being relatively nice to folk. As things stand I'm being slowly ground down to some bitter hairy mess with a permanent scowl marring my otherwise unlined yet studly youthful face. Also ashamed to say it's causin me to be a bit snippy and gritty towards my friends and i always feel bad bout it afters.

well I had quite the night out on friday anways. hung out with CL a bit and made comments about certain brooding lecturers that i'd normally be fine with but the fact ALL women seem to love him kinda ticks me. Then after seeing her to her bus i really needed a wizz so went for one in the counting house (A place I quite like to drink on account of all the old men remindin me of home pubs) then I hung about for.....a pint! it may seem fairly lame but sometimes I do just have a random pint somewhere on my own as a naff way of stating my independance.

Went to borders lookin for a book and saw friend 0f rosses fiona, who works there. she informed me some dude was talkin about his book on horses. having had about 4 pints it seemed like a great idea to hang around and be told the very best way to stop a horse crimping (???) for an hour. Went home and laughed at my comparitvly "exciting" day.

met my new flat mate. sound dude who plays geetar BUT has a lady friend who was round. I can see a scenario occuring where both them and gordon and his lady are round having a fun couples night out/in and ole bob sitting in a corner getting good and drunk because of it. and BEFORE anyone says anything i know i don't need a woman to make me feel complete, but it be damn nice just to have someone to hang with outside of uni and the union.

thought of the day-work sucks monkey ballz

No comments: