Tuesday 2 October 2007

uni meanie mini joe (smells)

its gooood to be back. back to ignoring lectures and stumbling into strange bizzare conversations. "I'm not trying to rape you, I'm just trying to intimidate you" was one that stuck in my mind. of course there are a few problems. For one thing I am still uber ill and coughing up the gunk more and more. another slight problem is the fact that i don't actually have a timetable for this year as of yet. yet incredibly i've not missed one class. big thanks to all concerened that hepled me find my way abouts.

Bit gutted today on account of the fact that even though it is the most sacred and holy moly cheap drinking tuesday, I'm workin. still, the way I'm feeling copious quantities of hooch would probably not help. we can lie to ourselves all we want and say its strictly for medicinal purposes, but the fact remains that both financially and from the ole health perspective its not the smartest of ideas

speaking of money, my loan came through so hurrah. its not huge but respectable enough to see me through tough times and put food on the table. much like my schlong. muuha yes.

what else....our new lecturer for journalism is quite cool, in an intimidating kinda way. The man is sharp and after a slight dressing down at certain comments made by certain bobs I reckon i way well have to do the unthinkable and treat him with respect. it's not how its meant to be man! the point of teachers is to mock, not to learn from.

thought of the day, flegm is like ketchup, sure you want a bit to keep things from being too dry, but you don't want to drown in it man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am drowning in phlegm. Just thought I'd share.

Unknown said...

Why don't you write more Bob, am ashamed.