Tuesday 16 October 2007

Canker is a disease of plants, Cancer one of animals

Bought myself a 12 string, and to be honest i'm slightly dissapointed. but then again it turns out i've been tuning it wrong with the g failing to be an octave higher, so maybe thats why its lacking that awesome sound. the thing is murder on my fingers (MASTaDON) but on the plus it means my fingers are building up impressive calluses. thus i won't be able to feel the cool serene touch of a womans finger tips on my own, which is excellent. bit of another whoopsie as well as i retrung my normal awesome accoustic with electric strings. the sound is ok but the action just does not work man.

today hurray is drinking day. we love it so much we made love to it except it later it claimed to have not consented and thus the court case rages on. fortunatly my new law classes which i plan on skipping today to fuel my addiction will no doubt aid meeeeeeee.

me wanty fooood.

No comments: