Monday 28 January 2008

The cake was a lie, it's actually pie

back at uni and hey whaddya know I actually did some fairly productive stuff today, check me. We've (FINALLY) moved on from journlalism to creative writing, so yay there. I'll be kicking ass and taking names with my own amusingly sad tales, but then slammed back into the corner when everyone else pulls out way funkier beats. No worries there as it happens every tues at the writers society, which is back on tommorrow!!!! Now i will have some company as I abuse my liver and feed the flames of my restlessness with the rest of this most awesome of groups.

In other news I've decided to finally get a short short hair cut. Women are always telling me that (they want me) I hide my handsomeness behind a thick wavvy curtain of hair, both on my head and face. Maybe its time to give in to pride and put some of it in my appearance, seems what a lotta folk seems to care abouts. sides if I get it short I won't need to go for another snip in a while and thereby will save MILLIONS

Saw pretty woman last night, hot diggidy damn julia roberts was foxy when she was young. I think red heads get a tough deal, what with names like ginger pubes and fire crotch (surely those are just urban myths) I personally can think of quite a few foxy red tops out there.

Thought of the day-Cloverfield is what happens when godzilla makes sweet rampaging love to the blair witch

No comments: